20 Questions: A sketch of Centre biology professor Paul Sikkel
RELEASED: Dec. 28, 2006
DANVILLE, KY—1. Position/title: Visiting Assistant Professor of Biology.
6. Family details: two sons (ages nine and 15).
11. Memorable trip/vacation: Worked in San Blas Islands, Panama, in 1985-86.
12. Favorite movie: Shrek.
13. Favorite album: Bob Marley's Legend.
14. Favorite food: Mango.
15. Favorite smell: Ocean breeze.
16. Person you most admire: E.O. Wilson.
17. Living figure you'd most like to meet: Jimmy Buffet.
18. Historical figure you'd most like to meet: Jacques Cousteau.
19. What would you be doing if you weren't teaching at Centre: Working for a coral reef conservation organization.
20. Describe yourself in three words: A Caribbean soul.
- end -
Founded in 1819, Centre College is ranked among the U.S. News top 50 national liberal arts colleges. Centre alumni, known for their nation-leading loyalty in annual financial support, include two U.S. vice presidents and two Supreme Court justices. For more, visit http://archive.centre.edu/web/elevatorspeech/
For news archives go to http://archive.centre.edu/web/news/newsarchive.html.
600 W. Walnut Street
Danville, KY 40422
Public Information Coordinator: Telephone 859-238-5714