20 Questions: A sketch of Centre economics professor Michael Fabritius
RELEASED: Dec. 21, 2006
DANVILLE, KY—1. Position/title: Visiting Professor of Economics.
6. Family details: My wife Stephanie, dog Thorstein, cats Indie and Katie.
8. Pets: Indie, Katie, Thorstein.
9. Prized possession: Can't think of any.
12. Favorite movie: "Splendor in the Grass."
13. Favorite album: Any "Tower of Power" albums.
15. Favorite smell: Grapes from the vineyards near where I grew up.
16. Person you most admire: James Nordyke, a great mentor to me.
17. Living figure you'd most like to meet: Bill Clinton.
18. Historical figure you'd most like to meet: Thorstein Veblen.
19. What would you be doing if you weren't teaching at Centre: I would like to think teaching at some other small liberal arts college.20. Describe yourself in three words: Tries very hard.
- end -
Founded in 1819, Centre College is ranked among the U.S. News top 50 national liberal arts colleges. Centre alumni, known for their nation-leading loyalty in annual financial support, include two U.S. vice presidents and two Supreme Court justices. For more, visit http://archive.centre.edu/web/elevatorspeech/
For news archives go to http://archive.centre.edu/web/news/newsarchive.html.
600 W. Walnut Street
Danville, KY 40422
Public Information Coordinator: Telephone 859-238-5714